Windstream Mail is an efficient email providing service that is used by many people in today’s date. It is famous all over the world and providing amazing Windstream email login service. However, sometimes it happens that you may face some login issues while accessing your email.
The issues may don’t let you enter your Windstream account, or maybe you cannot access the mail properly. Either you face send or receive issues or problems in the settings. Hence, these are the common issues that come when using a Mail service. However, Windstream Mail has an amazing solution for you. By using the troubleshooting guide mentioned in this blog, you will be able to fix all the login issues in Windstream Mail.
When Windstream email doesn’t perform well, there are some reasons behind it. So, first, let us look at the causes behind Windstream email issues.
Common Causes Behind Windstream Email Login Issue:
Windstream gives you a convenient and easy way to experience the mindblowing service, but due to some causes, it gets affected. So, check out those reasons, below:
- Due to network issues.
- Forgot Windstream login password.
- Changes in Settings.
- Web browser troubles.
- Server down problem.
- Wrong or case sensitive password.
- Maybe the email account is hacked.
So if you want to fix the issue in your Windstream email, you also have to first identify the problem and then troubleshoot the glitch.
Solutions To Resolve Windstream Email Issues
Here in this section, we have mentioned solutions according to a different issue that users generally face with their Windstream.
Solution 1: Change Windstream Password
To reset your Windstream password you will need to answer the security questions that you have set during the time of account registration.
- Go to the official Windstream website.
- Click on My Account & Support drop-down menu.
- Next, you need to enter your email address and password.
- Now click on Change User Names, Passwords & Email accounts.
- Enter the desired password that you want to create and click Change.
This will change your Windstream password and even if your account is logged in some other device as well, it will be logged out of that as well. Now, no hacker will be able to hack your account. By changing your account password, you can secure your account.
Solution 2: Upgrade to the latest version
When you face logging in go to Windstream sign-in page, which is https://www.windstreamonline.com/pol/WinLogin.action. Now follow the below steps:
- Click on the Sign In link at the top of the page.
- When you face trouble in logging in then upgrade to the latest version of your internet explorer.
- Open the internet explorer and check it version detail, if there is the latest version is available then you need to install it.
- During the installation process of your modem, you have to choose username and password as your first Windstream email account.
- During the installation process follow the on-screen guide and complete the process.
Solution 3: Change the Settings
If you are unable to send or receive emails with your Windstream email, then it can cause due to the client didn’t set up the servers automatically after you provided your email address. You will need to change the settings manually, so follow the below guide and correct it.
- port: (SSL) 993
- port: (SSL) 995
- port: (SSL) 465
- port: 587
Verify both the incoming and outgoing server settings, if they are not set as mentioned above, then you will need to change them. Remember to enable the authentication on the outgoing server as well.
All the above-mentioned solutions are able to solve your Windstream login email issues, they are simple and easy to perform. You can fix the error at home, but when the Windstream email login issues become a daunting problem for you, contact Windstream email support for the help. They have trained and skilled technicians, so they fix the issue within a couple of hours.